Summary: As a Rough Electrician for Austin Companies, you will be responsible for roughing residential tract homes in the Phoenix area. You will work closely with Area Managers to ensure that our production/quality standards are met. Candidate must have 1-2 years of electric rough-in residential experience. We offer a competitive benefits package with weekly pay.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Knowledge of residential rough-in including measuring, cutting, and pulling wire.
- Achieve production goals and meet quality standards.
- General knowledge of power hand tools such as drills, generators, and general construction tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of electric residential tract home experience.
- Must be able to rough out residential tract home with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of electrical code.
- Reliable transportation & valid driver’s license.