Summary: As a Hot-Checker for Austin Companies, you will be responsible for hot-checking residential tract homes in the Tucson area. You will work closely with Area Managers to ensure that our production/quality standards are met. Candidate must have 2 years of electric hot checking residential experience. We offer a competitive benefits package with weekly pay.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Knowledge of troubleshooting dead shorts and ability to fix incorrect make up.
- Ability to tone and find buried electrical items.
- Knowledge of arc fault circuits.
- Achieve production goals and meet quality standards.
- Knowledge of residential rough-in and trim install.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years of electric residential tract home experience.
- Must be able to hot-check residential tract home with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of electrical codes and electrical systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify electrical problems.
- Good driving record.